Usually, the raven is something of a dark and ominous presence, but that is not so in these Silver Crescent Raven Pentagram Earrings! Instead, the silver-metal shine of these earrings makes this Celtic raven into a truly bright and beautiful accent. The raven, in Celtic and Gaelic lore, is often symbolic of The Morrigan, a god-like figure who rules over battle and appears in various forms. These impressive earrings weave Celtic knots and design into the raven, building the bird completely out of knots, while keeping its form bound securely in a five-point star pentagram. The ravens wings feature bold crescent curls, which add rounded edges to the earrings, while a single crescent moon accent rests just above the ravens head. The earrings are made entirely in fine sterling silver, and they come complete with curved ear wire hooks, for convenience of use. They are sold as a matched set. Few animals carry such rich and varied magical history or evoke a response quite as strong as the raven, and now, you can bring a touch of the birds mystic power and impressive design to your attire, just by wearing these Silver Crescent Raven Pentagram Earrings!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Binds the Celtic Raven and a Crescent Moon Into a Pentagram
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Earrings are Single-Sided
- Sold as a Matched Pair, with Curved Ear Wire Hooks
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 9/16ths an Inch
- Diameter: 11/16ths an Inch