Ornate, dangly earrings are not made for all occasions. For a more muted, subdued look, a pair of stud earrings makes for a solid choice, and these Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Stud Earrings are perfect for those who love their unique, occult style. These stud-style earrings are crafted almost entirely in fine sterling silver, while their small size makes them an ornate yet unobtrusive addition to practically any outfit you might own! They depict a Celtic carved crescent moon that is caged by the internal spokes of a classic pentacle. The slightly antiqued finish gives them a more faded and worn gleam that is no less attractive, while their small size and muted design makes them infinitely versatile. The earrings are sold as a matched set, and are worn using a post and clutch style earring back. And thanks to their versatility, these Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Stud Earrings make for a great accent for any girl to wear any (or every) day of the week, allowing her to strut her stuff and show off some great mystic Celtic style, whenever she wants.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Depicts Celtic Crescent Moons Caged by Five Point Pentacles
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Earrings are Single-Sided
- Sold as a Matched Pair, with Post and Clutch Style Backings
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Diameter: 0.25 Inches