Moon and magic meet in this Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Ring, creating a pairing of symbols that is both spiritually significant and highly appealing. The end result is that this ring features as much allure as the moon itself does, and perhaps more. The face of this ring features cut-outs in its design, creating a hollow shape that depicts a five point star, bound in an infinite circle – the classic pentacle design. Woven into the pentacle is a crescent moon, engraved with attractive little Celtic twists and twirls. Adorning the band of the ring, on either side of the ring-face, are matching Celtic twist patterns. The ring is crafted entirely in fine, polished, pure sterling silver metal. The ring is also offered in a variety of full sizes. The hue of this Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Ring is perfectly suited for the vibrant and bright glow of a moon high in the night sky, which serves to make it a truly distinctive accent to wear for any given event or occasion.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Features Stunning Designs On A Cut-Out, Hollowed Ring Face
- Decorated with a Pentacle and a Celtic Engraved Crescent Moon
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 3/8ths an Inch across the ring-face