Not only does this Silver Chalice and Blade Signet Ring feature a touch of mystic style and design, but it also features a touch of historic influence as well, possessing designs that were inspired by the detailings of the famous Gundestrup Cauldron! This impressive ring is crafted entirely in sterling silver, which draws it closer to its medieval design and to its prime influence, the Gundestrup Cauldron (which was also made in silver). The face of the ring depicts a broad-bladed sword, embedded up to its hilt into a chalice emblazoned with a five-point star. The ring also features emblems along its sides, with one side depicting the horned god Cernunnos holding a torc and a horned serpent, while the other depicts a feminine image with the phases of the moon represented above her head as darkened circles. The ring is offered in several full sizes. Its vivid metallic shine and intricate design make this Silver Chalice and Blade Signet Ring a perfect accent for any noble to wear as a part of their medieval style, as well as a stunning modern accent to add to your savvy and spiritual style.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Features Stunning Designs in the Fashion of a Signet Ring
- Adorned with A Blade Plunged Into a Chalice, as well as Varied Celtic Symbols
- Crafted Entirely from in Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 0.625 Inches across the ring-face