When you are wanting some elegant Celtic style in your accessories, you can choose to wear the Silver Celtic Cross with Harp Pendant. Made from .925 sterling silver, this pendant has a triangular bale at the top for sliding onto a chain, not included. A triquetra, or triple-knot, adorns the bale.
The pendant takes the shape of a cutout Celtic cross. A Celtic cross is a cross with a circle around it. Knotwork detailing adorns the circle, while triquetras adorn the arms of the cross. A Celtic harp forms the top arm of the cross.
In the center of the cross, there is a circular gemstone. There are five gemstone options. This pendant works great with a variety of outfits or any Celtic jewelry collection.
- Five gemstone options
- Features a Celtic cross design
- Has a harp towards the top
- Bale at the top for a chain, not included
- Lovely addition a Celtic outfit or jewelry collection
- Made from .925 sterling silver
- Natural gemstones are amethyst, garnet, blue topaz, and rainbow moonstone
- Synthetic gemstone is emerald
- Design Height: 1.6 Inch
Measurements are approximate.