Crafted from brilliant silver taffeta, the Silver Baroque Renaissance Dress is an absolutely gorgeous renaissance-era dress that is perfect for making a woman look and feel like a regal and elegant lady of the noble courts. Made from high-quality taffeta, this dress has a look and feel that is quite reminiscent of silk. The entire dress is made from elegant silver taffeta, while a beautiful floral pattern decorates the bodice and trails down the front of the skirt. The full-length sleeves are undecorated to the elbow and feature a matching floral-design from the elbows to the wrists. The sleeves flare from elbow to hand as well, creating a graceful, flowing look. The Silver Baroque Renaissance Dress fastens via laces in the back, ensuring that the dress is quite adjustable. It also features boning in the front and back, as well as an extra layer of fabric in the bodice and an interior lining. Each of these unseen features helps to ensure the perfect shaping and appearance of this luxurious dress. A matching choker-necklace is included with this dress. A petticoat was used in the picture above to give the dress its shape, but the dress itself does not come with one. It can be worn without a petticoat or hoop-skirt, although if the flared bottom is desired, a petticoat or hoop-skirt can be purchased separately. The Silver Baroque Renaissance Dress is a striking and beautiful dress that will transform any lovely lady who wears it into beautiful and elegant nobility.
- Brilliant Silver Renaissance Styled Gown
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Medieval-Themed Weddings
- Keeps with Medieval and Renaissance-Styled Clothing
- Made from taffeta
- Cold washing with gentle detergent or dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
Measurements are approximate.