All that glitters is not gold, but in this case, it might as well be! The Silver and Gold Brocade Underbust Corset is a lovely garment that glimmers like precious metal in the light, thanks to its stunning array of colors in a paisley pattern. Gold and silver patterns dance like liquid metal over a black underbust corset, forming a pattern that is sure to leave others in awe. The corset itself is made from three layers of fabric and reinforced by a steel busk as well as steel boning and supports. Black ribbon laces up the back as well, for easy opening and wearing. Steel supports make this corset capable of withstanding a lot of force too, so it stands equally as well as both a stunning garment accent and a waist-training corset. However you chose to wear it, though, you can bet that in this Silver and Gold Brocade Underbust Corset, you are sure to be the center of attention.
- Features 20 flexible, spiral steel stays
- Reinforced with steel bars and a steel busk
- Has 4 garter loops on bottom hem
- Comes with attached waist tape
- Back laces with black ribbon
- Can be used for casual wear or waist training
- Made with brocade, cotton, and steel boning
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- To get the perfect corset size, subtract 3 inches from your natural waist measurement. Your natural waist is just above your naval. It is always best to round down to an even number, if your measurement turns out to be an odd number.
- Natural Waist: 23-24 Inches, Corset Size 20
- Natural Waist: 25-26 Inches, Corset Size 22
- Natural Waist: 27-28 Inches, Corset Size 24
- Natural Waist: 29-30 Inches, Corset Size 26
- Natural Waist: 31-32 Inches, Corset Size 28
- Natural Waist: 33-34 Inches, Corset Size 30
- Natural Waist: 35-36 Inches, Corset Size 32
- Natural Waist: 37-38 Inches, Corset Size 34
- Natural Waist: 39-40 Inches, Corset Size 36
- Natural Waist: 41-44 Inches, Corset Size 38
- Center Front: 11-12 inches with a 10 inch busk
- Side Length: 9.8-10.5 inches
- Center Back: 12.3-13 inches
- Underbust to Hip: 9.5-10 inches
Measurements are approximate.