Whether you wish to reenact that battle between Henry V and Percy Hotspur or just wish for a functional sword, make sure to wield the Shrewsbury Sword. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this sword comes unsharpened. It has a tapered, double-edged blade with a diamond-shaped cross section. This blade design is often great at both cutting and thrusting. Next, the sword continues with a bow tie-shaped crossguard. It is narrow in the center but widens at the ends of the arms. Cross-shaped cutouts adorn their ends. Then, the hilt has a black grip and a scent stopper-shaped pommel. This sword comes with a leather scabbard. The scabbard also features the cross-shaped cutout on its metal tip. The Shrewsbury Sword is great for historical reenactments. It also makes a wonderful addition to a sword collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold unsharpened
- Tapered, double-edged blade
- Cross cutout details
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Made from 1065 high carbon steel
- For scabbard: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 42.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 2 Pounds 12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.