The katana has become one of the most iconic swords of Japanese creation, known for its long curved blade. This Shinogi Zukuri Raptor Katana is a stunning sword based upon katana designs from the Heian period, around 987 AD. This sword is crafted from heat treated 5160 carbon steel with a full tang, making it a functional as well as a decorative sword. A gleaming blade collar rests at the base of the blade, the tsuba featuring ornate engravings of a raptor. The tsuka, or handle, is crafted from rayskin with a suede wrap and brass feather accents. This katana comes with a wooden scabbard polished in black lacquer. This Shinogi Zukuri Raptor Katana is ideal for enthusiasts of the signature sword of Japanese culture.
- Crafted from 5160 high carbon steel
- Modeled after designs of ancient katana swords
- Heat treated for high resilience and durability
- Full length and double pegged tang enhances strength
- Raptor designs and brass fittings offer aesthetic value
- Tsuka is crafted from genuine rayskin with suede wrapping
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Handle Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.