It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Sharp Pain Prosthetic is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. Extreme caution must be taken with a razor blade, or you could wind up with an injury like the Sharp Pain Prosthetic. This injury is a grisly little wound that takes the shape of a small, yet likely deep and painful cut that has a silver razor blade embedded in its depths. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. How, exactly, a razor blade might end up in a wound like the Sharp Pain Prosthetic is left to mystery, although with speculation, it could be because of an accident…or perhaps the wound is the result of murderous intentions.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- An Intriguing Injury for the Living and the Dead Both
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens