Great knives take the best features that a blade can offer and combine them to make one exceptional blade. The Sensei Satin Camp Knife does just that, featuring the combined power of a camp knife, a machete, and a small sword. Made from AUS8 stainless steel, the blade of this knife has a satin finish that has been heat treated for a long lasting durability. Balanced toward the blade, this knife can handle practically all of your outdoor needs, from slicing to cutting to hacking. A full tang enhances the strength of this knife, while the double layered Kraton and ABS handle create a comfortable yet sturdy and resistant grip. Included with this knife is a sheath with a rotatable clip that is adjustable for your comfort. The Sensei Satin Camp Knife is a blade that is just asking to be used, so include it in your pack today!
- Fully functional
- Made from satin finished AUS8 stainless steel
- Long blade is ideal for slashing, slicing, and hacking
- Knife is strong thanks to a full tang
- Blade is heat treated for durability
- Handle is made from Kraton and ABS
- Includes a sheath
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.625 Inches
- Weight: 11.5 oz.