With the tactical abilities of a camp knife, the slashing power of a machete, and the feel of a Japanese short sword, the Sensei Black Camp Knife is a reliable and effective knife to keep at your side during outdoor adventures. Crafted from AUS8 stainless steel, this knife is coated in black titanium for a durable finish. The knife is balanced toward the blade, making slicing, cutting, and hacking a breeze. The full tang on this knife enhances strength, while the blade itself is heat treated for a long lasting knife. The handle is made from comfortable Kraton with a hard ABS underlay for a secure grip. This knife also includes a sheath with a rotatable clip that you can adjust for a comfortable wear. The beauty of an Oriental sword combined with the utility of a survival knife creates the Sensei Black Camp Knife.
- Made from black titanium AUS8 stainless steel
- Long blade is ideal for slashing, slicing, and hacking
- Knife is strong thanks to a full tang
- Blade is heat treated for durability
- Handle is made from Kraton and ABS
- Includes a sheath
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.625 Inches
- Weight: 11.5 oz.