The waves of the ocean draw you away on a grand adventure. A quest upon the Seven Seas guarantees exciting tales and remarkable foes. The Seafarer LARP Sabre ensures your character, whether pirate or naval officer, is well armed. An experienced explorer will find delight in the curved blade and golden accents of the hilt. The guard extends from the end of the blade to the pommel, supporting a firm grip and aiding in a powerful strike. Made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a latex coating, this seaworthy sword suites the image of a bold buccaneer.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Length: 26 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
Please be aware that these measurements can vary, as these are hand-made items.
There are no reviews yet.