The Scottish Unicorn Necklace depicts a beast said to be both powerful and chivalrous among many admirable traits. As the natural enemy of the lion, which served as Englands herald, it was the perfect symbol for 15th century Scotland. This miniature replica of the national animal is hand-cast from antiqued pewter and impressively detailed. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Educational notes about the history and cultural heritage of Scotland display on the back. The silver plated chain is also included.
- Celebrates the cultural heritage of Scotland
- Depicts its national animal, the unicorn
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Comes with a fine curb chain
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter
- Metal chain plated with silver