Show pride in your affiliation with one of the oldest and largest fraternal organizations with the Scottish Rite Masonic Signet Ring. This jewelry piece reveals pride in the rich history and meaning behind the Freemasons. The double-headed eagle of the Scottish Rite emblem decorates the head of the stainless steel ring. While the head is rectangular in shape, the symbol displays at the center of a round inset. Gold PVD highlights the triangular 33rd degree. Black enamel adds definition and detail. The classic symbol of the Freemasons, the Square and Compasses, decorates each side of the ring.
- Signet ring with Scottish Rite symbol
- Gold PVD accents the 33rd degree icon
- Masonic emblem decorates each side
- Black enamel detail defines the features
- Great gift for a member of the Freemasons
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Front Width: 0.8 Inches
- Back Width: 0.17 Inch
Measurements are approximate.