The Scottish Bagpipes Pin Badge depicts a wind instrument easily recognized around the world. It inspires visions of a musician in Highland dress, playing a melodious tune in celebration or leading his fellow clansmen into battle. This miniature of the Great Highland bagpipes, the national instrument of Scotland, is hand-cast from antiqued pewter. Its detail is impressive. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Educational notes about the history and cultural heritage of Scotland display on the back.
- Celebrates the cultural heritage of Scotland
- Depicts its national instrument, the Great Highland bagpipe
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter