The Rustic Pirate Sword looks like the weapon of a sea-worthy scallywag, trusted for battle after battle. Its slightly curved, sharply tapering blade is made of stainless steel with a darkened, weathered look and a lightened edge. The D-guard features a skull with crossed swords over the edge of the ricasso and a scent stopper pommel, all made of pewter with a weathered, rustic look. The handle has a black leather-like texture wrapped with silver tone wire that adds just a glimmer of finery to this pirate swords look. The pirate saber comes with a matching scabbard with pewter hardware, a skull accenting the throat. Enjoy swashbuckler style any time with this decorative pirate saber as part of your collection or home decor.
- D-guard and pommel have a rustic, weathered look
- Blade has a darkened
- Black grip is wrapped in silver wire
- Great for adding pirate style to collections and decor
- Includes matching scabbard
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Pommel and guard are made of pewter
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
Measurements are approximate.