Vikings, rogues, nobles, and more can wear the Rurik Linen Shirt as a part of their costume. First, this linen shirt comes in four colors. It also comes in a range of sizes. Next, it features long sleeves. The shirt has a design based on historical shirts. Also, the rounded neckline has a V-shape cut in the center. On the hem of the shirt, there are small slits at the sides. The wide cut, straight sleeves and light fabric make it great for warm weather. Add this piece to your historical or fantasy ensemble. It makes a great base for a variety of outfits for Renaissance faires or reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Long sleeved design
- Rounded with a V-cut neckline
- Classic silhouette
- Great for warm weather
- Especially wonderful for historical or fantasy outfits
- Handmade from linen
- Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Length – 27 Inches, Chest – 41 Inches, Hem – 43.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25 Inches
- Medium: Length – 29 Inches, Chest – 42 Inches, Hem – 46.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25 Inches
- Large: Length – 29 Inches, Chest – 45 Inches, Hem – 49.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 29 Inches, Chest – 48 Inches, Hem – 52.8 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 30 Inches, Chest – 50 Inches, Hem – 55.9 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26 Inches
Measurements are approximate.