The pentagram has long been a symbol of power and spiritual focus, and the addition of runes in this Runestar Pentagram Necklace only enhances its mystic look. Instead of power and occultism, though, these runes speak of nature and creativity. The pendant is an almost-classic depiction of a pentagram, featuring the five point star inscribed into a circle. A circle of futhark runes are engraved into the circle, which represent the poetry of nature, while five single runes are inscribed at the pentagrams points, likely to represent the five elements. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine, polished, lead-free pewter metal, and it comes complete with a chain necklace for easy wearing. The natural influence of this Runestar Pentagram Necklace makes it a stellar choice for poets, writers, and modern-day skalds to wear, especially if they are looking for a cool little accent that will not only look great, but also maybe get their creative juices flowing, too!
- Crafted in Fine, Lead Free, Polished Pewter Metal
- Modeled After the Classic Pentagram of Antiquity
- Pendant is Inscribed with Futhark Runes
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Comes with a Chain Necklace for Wearing
- Pendant Diameter: 1.25 Inches
- Chain Length: 20 Inches