Give the horned god new stomping ground when you add the Rue Saint Germaine Wall Fountain to your outdoor decor. This Renaissance garden fountain has water flow from the laughing mouth of the ram horned man down to the basin below. The ornate edges of the wall mount curl near the top, framing a shell accent. Beneath, the head of the mirthful horned god is set on a scroll leaf base. Made of fiber stone, which is lighter than concrete, highly durable, and has a high quality aged stone look, this horned god wall fountain is suitable for outdoor use as a garden wall accent. The water pump and all necessary plumbing is included. Choose from an array of hand painted finishes and weathering styles to match your exterior walls or your garden decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features a high level of detail
- Very durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds historical style to any outdoor decor
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 16 Inches
- Depth: 7 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.