The pentagram symbol represents the fifth element, the spirit or Breath of Life, bound together with all nature. The Ruah Vered Goblet displays a romantic and sensual rose of love passionately entwined with a textured pentagram. This ornate symbol serves as a talisman of health, harmony, and mystical powers. Crafted from fine English pewter, the rose pentagram ornament appears on the side of the stainless steel goblet, while a thorny vine twines around the stem. Another pentagram decorates the base of the gothic glass. A more beneficial and noble toast could not be raised than one offered from this fine piece! Be sure to check out our Ruah Vered Shot Glass (AG-CWT55) as you complete your gothic barware collection.
- Made from stainless steel and English pewter
- Displays rose and pentagram ornamentation
- A piece of high quality gothic barware
- A functional drinking glass or collectible
- Makes a fantastic gift or dinner party glass
- Diameter: 2.6 Inches
- Height: 5.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.