Expertly made by Marto of Spain, this first series, the Royal Seals of the Crusades set, is based on ones used during the Third Crusade. Each of these round seals can be screwed into the wooden handle and be interchanged in seconds. Included with this set are four brass seals, a wooden stamping handle, and two waxing candles, one red and one gold. All arrive in a stunning display box suitable for any office or home. Made in Spain, this Royal Seals of the Crusades set makes a stellar gift for any medieval enthusiast.
- The Knights Templar Seal of Poverty
- The Seal of King Richard I of England
- The Maltese Cross of the Knights Hospitaller
- The Cross Seal of the Knights Templar
- Includes seals, stamping handle, and waxing candles
- Wax candles are in red and gold colors
- Adds an elegant accent to your correspondence
- Interchangeable seals are based on the Third Crusade
- Excellent personal accent for medieval enthusiasts
- Comes packaged in a display box
- Seals are made of brass
- Stamping handle is made of wood
- Seal Diameter: 1 Inch
- Seal Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Seal Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Handle Length: 3.9 Inches
- Handle Diameter: 1.5 Inches
- Handle Weight: 1.3 oz.