Stalking through the forest, you keep an eye out for your sworn enemy, the orcs. You are ready to defend your kingdom with the Royal Elf LARP Sword. This LARP sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip, in addition to a latex coating. The blade is closed cell, soft EVA foam while the handle is polyurethane foam. Between the foam and the latex coating, this is a very durable LARP weapon.
Next, the sword has a double-edged blade with curved cutouts near the handguard. Intricately detailed, the golden handguard features a faux red stone in the center for a luxuriously royal look. Silver accents adorn the handguard. It also continues the curved shaped with uniquely shaped arms that protect the hand during combat. The handle continues with a brown, wood-like grip. It ends with a golden scent stopper-shaped pommel. Wield the Royal Elf LARP Sword at a LARP battle, cosplay event, or theatrical production.
The Royal Elf LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Rich, elaborate look
- Durable construction
- Double-edged blade
- Intricately detailed
- Great for LARPing and roleplaying
- Made from soft EVA foam and a polyurethane foam handle
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.