The Royal Elf LARP Sword is befitting of an elven noble or prince. This hybrid LARP weapon has a latex foam blade and a polyurethane foam cast hilt, allowing for impressive detail and durability as well as a great level of safety. The closed cell foam blade gradually swells wider towards the point into a double-edged leaf shape, steel in color. Its latex-protected surface is highly shred resistant. The gold and silver guard is ornate, with swirling, twisting lines around a red faux gemstone. The grip has a wood-like color and texture, followed by a scent-stopper pommel with ornate lines to match the guard. Inside, a Kevlar-tipped fiberglass core gives this medieval fantasy LARP sword its safe, flexible stability. Because the handle is made of polyurethane, it is highly durable and provides a sturdy, no-slip grip. For your next fantasy LARP adventure, choose this elven LARP sword as your companion weapon.
The Royal Elf LARP Sword has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Polyurethane handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.