Any king or queen should have tableware that reflects their royal status. You may feel like royalty when you drink out of the Royal Brass Chalice. This drink-safe medieval chalice has a curved, tapered shape. It has a circular rim with engraved lines. The sides curve and taper inward towards the stem. An engraved floral design adorns this tapered section. The stem has an angled top edge forming an oval shape. This edge flares slightly outward, resembling the bud of a flower. The stem ends in a circular base. Also, this brass goblet has a polished finish. Add the Royal Brass Chalice to your historical reenactment or Renaissance faire display.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Elegant engraved patterns
- Polished finish
- Flared stem for a floral style
- Wonderful for faire or reenactment displays
- Made from brass
- To remove tarnishing, apply some ketchup onto the goblet. Allow it to sit for a few seconds, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Rinse thoroughly, then dry with a clean cloth. Care must be taken to avoid any green-blue discolorations which could be a sign of verdigris. Verdigris is poisonous and must be removed before the goblet is once again drink-safe.
- Height: 8.6 Inches
- Rim Circumference: 10.25 Inches
- Base Circumference: 8.5 Inches