The triquetra is a Celtic symbol representing the patterns of three in the universe, such as earth, sea, and sky. The Round Stone White Bronze Celtic Knot Earrings display a gemstone beneath an extended triquetra knot. The round synthetic gem is available in amethyst glass, black onyx, garnet glass, rainbow moonstone, or white quartz. Please note that certain options will have a price adjustment. The Celtic earrings work well as a personal accessory or gift. Made from white bronze, the knotwork earrings are plated with sterling silver that gives them a bright gleam. Wear them on their own, or pair them with other pieces of our Celtic jewelry like the matching pendant (PS-WZTP2937) for a fantastic look!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays triquetra over a round gemstone
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Includes a matching pair of earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1.5 Inches