Whether you are a group of adventurers or medieval campers, you should have a way to heat your campsite. Use the Round Medieval Fire Brazier. Made from iron, this brazier consists of two separate parts, the brazier itself and a base plate. The circular base plate has short sides. It functions as both a stand for the brazier and a place to catch falling ash. The brazier itself features a round design. It has four curved legs joined by a circle in the center. At the top, the brazier has a circular basin. The basin has multiple rings as well as eight spokes that radiate from the center. Also, the basin has short sides at the top. The rings and spokes allow the brazier to hold logs and coals for burning as well as allow ashes to fall through. This fire pit is great for a reenactment, faire display, or adding some style to your backyard.
- Includes a brazier and base plate
- Features an open, circular design
- Ringed basin makes it easier to separate coals and ashes
- Great for camping
- Wonderful for medieval events
- Made from iron
- Keep dry and away from water.
- Height: 16.3 Inches
- Pit and Baseplate Diameter: 16 Inches
- Weight: 21 Pounds 10 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.