The medieval world has an array of food to explore and try. Use the Round Medieval Cooking Pan to cook up a medieval feast in a historical style. This pot is great for when you want to have a bit more room cooking when preparing a meal for yourself. Hold this pot on its sides by its two round handles. Use this pot alone or with pieces to make a fantastic feast. The Round Medieval Cooking Pan is wonderful for testing your cooking skills at faires, reenactments, and other themed events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Round handles
- More space when cooking for one person
- Historical style
- Great for camping or outdoor cooking
- Ideal for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Made from iron
- Oil regularly to prevent rusting.
- Diameter: 12.25 Inches
- Pot Height: 4.75 Inches
- Handle Height: 12.5 Inches while hanging
- Weight: 5.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.