The Roman legion continues its march. The final battle is only days away. Armored in lorica segmentata, with shield and javelins in hand, you follow the ranks. The Roman Trooper Helmet covers the brow of the devoted legionnaire. Crafted by hand from stainless steel, this Roman galea is suitable for light reenactment and theatrical costume. It follows the traditional design of the Imperial Gallic helms of old. It features a protective visor, neck guard, and check protectors. Brass trim and rivets not only increase its deflective ability but its beauty. Complete your Roman attire with this fantastic Roman legionnaire helmet to cover your crown.
- Modeled after historical Imperial Gallic helmets
- Accented with brass rivets and trim
- Features a neck guard, visor, and cheek protectors
- A Roman galea perfect for costume and display
- Handmade from 16 gauge stainless steel
- One Size Fits Most. Fits up to a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference