In the ancient days, laurels crowned victors. The Greeks gave them out at athletic competitions and academic ones. For the Romans, an accent like this Roman Laurel Crown would have been worn by victorious generals and warriors. Crafted in quality metal and offered in silver, this laurel style crown features an almost complete ring shape. Only the end is not connected, which combined with its metallic design makes it easy to wear and adjust – it needs only be gently bent to vary its size. When worn, elegant leaves adorn the brow and head, creating a look that befits many, from Caesars and Emperors to legendary legionnaires, epic athletes, and heroes of all shapes and sizes!
- An impressively designed and eye-catching crown
- Crafted in quality metal with a silver
- Similarly styled to the ancient Greek and Roman laurels
- Adorned with an array of individual leaves
- Can be gently bent to adjust its sizing
- Great for Renaissance fairs, costumed events, theatrics, formal events, and more