Whether your character keeps to the shadows or must fight in the open, the Rogue Torso Armour in Epic Dark is a fantastic choice for mobility and protection. This handcrafted cuirass combines brown leather and darkened steel. Covering the front, back, and sides, the medieval leather harness has a U-shaped front neckline and wide arm holes to keep movement unhindered, ending just at the hips. A steel plate is riveted to the bottom half of the front, rounded to protect the ribcage and sides. The forged steel has been galvanized, resulting in its darkened coloration and heightening its resistance to rust. The edges of the steel plate are rolled so that there are no sharp points. Two adjustable leather straps secure the armour in place at the sides, and the shoulders are held secure adjustable straps that buckle in the front. Both versatile and distinctive, this handcrafted leather and steel cuirass is a fantastic choice for LARP adventuring, historical reenactment, and costume use.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Covers the front and back of the torso
- Rounded steel plate provides extra defense
- Galvanized for a darkened, rust resistant finish
- Secures in place with adjustable leather straps
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel fitted onto top quality leather
- While this armour has been galvanized for resistance to rust, it should still be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Measurements coming soon
Measurements are approximate.