The Roaring Lion Wall Fountain combines stately medieval imagery with the calming flow of water. A highly detailed lion head emerges from the oval-shaped, wall mounted base, from which water streams down into the vase-shaped basin. The top of the water catcher is wide with a fluted outer border, then tapers into a round bowl shape. Made of fiber stone, this medieval garden fountain has a fiberglass backing for extra durability and a lighter weight than concrete. The water pump and all necessary plumbing is included. Its aged stone look comes in a range of different hand painted finishes and weathering styles, all suitable for outdoor decor. Transform your garden or home exterior into a regal manor courtyard with this wall mounted medieval lion fountain.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Water flows from lion mouth to vase basin
- Features a high level of detail
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds regal historical style to outdoor decor
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 20 Inches
- Depth: 14 Inches
- Height: 35 Inches
- Weight: 25 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.