A fantastic choice for everyday carry, this Roach Belly Knife uses historic styling cues while using reliable modern materials in its construction. Versatile and effective, this functional knife is lightweight and sturdy in design. The hollow ground stainless steel blade preserves the 17th century profile with its distinctive upswept curve. As an alternative to the conventional wood handle, this utility knife has a durable polypropylene handle with a lanyard hole. To easily carry the Roach Belly Knife on outdoor adventures, a tough Secure-Ex sheath is included.
- Inspired by historic Roach Belly style knives
- Handle is sturdy and modern in make
- Versatile everyday carry knife
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of high impact polypropylene
- Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.50 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 2.6oz.