Do not forget to protect your neck when getting ready for battle. Make sure that you check out the Riveted Mild Steel Chainmail Collar. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this collar comes in one size. It secures onto the neck with two leather straps in front. The collar consists of woven riveted rings with a scalloped leather strap at the top. The riveted rings alternate with solid rings. Each round wire ring is 6 millimeters across, and they are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern for greater durability. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, each one of these rings features a round rivet construction. The collar ends halfway across the shoulder. Add it to your knight, rogue, or Viking costume for light historical reenactments or LARP events.
Wear this chainmail armour over one of our medieval arming caps and mantles for greater comfort and safety.
- Comes in one size
- Secures with adjustable straps
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Straps are leather
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- For the leather fittings: Use leather care products.