Represent the House of Plantagenet at the next renaissance fair and raise your defense with the Richard Lionheart Steel Battle Shield. Crafted from 16-gauge steel, this historical reenactment shield proves its worth on the battlefield. Heraldic artwork displays across the front of the heater shield. Three lion passants appear over a crackled red background. A faux iron trim lines the rim. A proprietary adhesive was used to apply the canvas print while a clear coat spray aids preservation. With options between a hanging chain for display or leather straps for a battle-ready grip, this fully functional shield deserves an honored place in your armory.
The shield itself is made for use in reenactment. Please be aware though, that steel-on-steel contact will have a visual impact on the appearance of the artwork printed on the canvas on the shields face.
- SCA battle ready shield
- Classic heater shield design
- Displays the arms of King Richard the Lionheart
- Options for hanging chain or grip straps
- Constructed from 16 gauge mild steel
- Canvas print applied with proprietary adhesive
- Clear coat overlays the artwork
- Straps made of heavy duty leather
- Width: 18 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Grip Strap Width: 1.5 Inches