Inspired by the most famously elegant of fantasy races, the RFB Braided Elven Sword adds a touch of finesse to LARP arsenals. The one-sided shape of its blade is matched with a grip textured and painted to look like braided brass. Made of sturdy, shred resistant closed cell foam, the saber blade is coated with protective latex. The inner fiberglass core is flexible for safe wielding in LARP battle, and strong Kevlar protects its tip. Hand painted for a realistic look, the handle features a twisted guard in a brass color that matches the braided texture down the grip. Perfect for LARP warriors who prefer a weapon with a bit of class, this latex foam sword is ready to attack at your next fantasy skirmish.
The RFB Braided Elven Sword has an overall length of approximately 29.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability.
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs