Grab the Ready for Battle Basic Tai LARP Sword and prepare to decimate the forces of your enemies! Modeled after traditional Eastern weaponry, this double edged latex-hybrid sword is ready to chop down foes on the LARP battlefield. The silver tone blade has a central ridge and a detailed V-shaped crossguard in an antique golden tone. Sculpted and painted to look like real leather, the grip has a crisscross texture down its length before meeting with a rounded, gold tone pommel. Expertly crafted for a realistic appearance, this LARP weapon is made of closed cell foam surrounding a sturdy fiberglass core with Kevlar tip protection. Latex coating provides a strong finish to the blade, helping it withstand the stress of battle.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 27.56 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade is finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Length: 27.56 Inches