The Vikings were frightening figures of the early Middle Ages. Take on their warrior look by wearing the Revna Steel Helmet. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this Vendel helm comes in two sizes. It secures onto the head with a black leather chin strap.
This Viking helmet covers the top and sides of the head, along with the face. It protects the face with a plate that wraps around the eyes and nose. The face plate has slanted eye holes. Grooved detailing adorns the face plate.
There is a cross of steel strips on the top of the head. Rivets secure them in place. There is a spike where they meet at the top. On the inside of the Norse helmet, there is a padded liner. The Revna Steel Helmet makes a great addition to any Viking outfit or warrior costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has a traditional Vendel design
- Covers the front of the face
- Grooved detailing
- Has a chin strap and liner
- Great for Viking warriors
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.