You are a proud sword for hire. Your appearance intimidates many, especially when they see you wearing the Matte Polish Renegade Shoulders. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this pair of pauldrons comes in two sizes. They secure to the arms with straps. They also have holes at the top for lacing to the Renegade Cuirass, not included. Each pauldron has a unique, three plate design. There is a shoulder plate which has the holes at the top for lacing. Another plate overlaps the shoulder plate. That overlapping plate is the main shoulder plate. At the top of the shoulder plate is a sword breaker. The plate has a ridge at the shoulder, giving it an angular shape. The main shoulder plate also overlaps another plate below it, further down the arm. This third plate has the arm strap. Rivets attach the pieces together. The Matte Polish Renegade Shoulders are great for wearing to LARP battles, cosplay events, and faires.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in two sizes
- Laces to the cuirass, not included
- Unique, three plate design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Small/Medium: Length – 12.6 Inches, Top Width – 9.8 Inches, Bottom Width – 6.7 Inches, Weight – 3.3 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Length – 16.5 Inches, Top Width – 8.3 Inches, Bottom Width – 7.9 Inches, Weight – 4.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.