The perfect roleplaying shield for any number of medieval characters, the Ready For Battle Woodgrain LARP Kite Shield displays a realistic wooden pattern over the front. A simulated metal band runs along the edge of the design. Made from hard EVA foam and coated with latex, this LARP kite shield is strong and durable enough to survive battle. It has a reinforced foam and canvas handle to help you keep hold of it during skirmishes, ensuring that it will quickly become your favorite defensive tool!
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features two adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and canvas
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Length: 23.6 Inches
- Width: 14.2 Inches
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.