Open from 1833 to 1976 in Philadelphia, PA, the Reading Railroad serviced Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey until its closure. Now you can own a bit of those histories with the Reading Railroad Police Badge. This badge is shield shaped and has the Reading Lines logo in the middle and it is surrounded by banners that read RAILROAD POLICE. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. Reading Railroad Police Badge would make a great addition to any badge or train collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the era of trains
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea