No collection of oriental weapons is complete without the classic Japanese knife, the tanto. Created to match the katanas and wakizashi in our Raptor line, this Raptor Tanto makes a great cutting tool and display weapon by itself, too! The blade of this traditional tanto knife is crafted from carbon steel with a double pegged full tang. The blade collar is made from stunning brass, with a raptors face poking out below the tsuba. The tsuka, or handle, is genuine rayskin wrapped in suede, brass raptor feathers accenting the knife beneath the suede wrapping. This knife includes a wooden scabbard finished in black lacquer. You will love the Raptor Tanto for its superior cutting abilities and its sleek, Eastern inspired design.
- Fully functional
- Crafted 5160 high carbon steel
- Modeled to match our Raptor Katanas and Wakizashi
- Heat treated for high resilience and durability
- Full length and double pegged tang enhances strength
- Raptor designs and brass fittings offer aesthetic value
- Tsuka is crafted from genuine rayskin with suede wrapping
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 13 oz.
There are no reviews yet.