Make sure that you have a place to keep your valuables when roleplaying or reenacting as a Highlander. Check out the Rampant Lion Sporran. Made from real leather, this black sporran has a front flap. A red rampant lion decorates the front of the pouch, including the flap. Detailed edging reinforces its structure. An included, adjustable buckle belt with chain fits through the two metal loops on the back for placement over a kilt or similar garment. This leather pouch makes a great addition to any Scottish costume or ensemble.
Please note that as this is made with leather, it may vary slightly in color.
- Depicts a red lion on a black background
- Closes with a front flap
- Includes a belt with chain
- Great for Scottish ensembles
- Ideal for holding small items
- Made from real leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.