Whether you wish to become a barbarian, orc, or another creature, the Epic Dark/Rust Raider Gorget will help to protect your neck. Made from 19-gauge steel, this black barbarian gorget comes in two sizes. It has a front and back piece that secure together around the neck with adjustable straps and buckles. In addition, there are a pair of straps on each side for attaching other pieces of armour like the Raider Shoulders (MCI-3761), sold separately. The front forms a rounded point at the center of its bottom edge. The back has a rounded bottom edge. Both the front and back have raised wavy sections. These sections have a rustic finish. There are raised lines between and on these sections in the front. In addition, there are round rivets along the bottom of the front and back. The rivets have different colorations, adding to the rustic and rugged look. Wear the Raider Gorget to your next LARP battle, cosplay event, or stage production.
- Comes in two sizes
- Secures with adjustable straps
- Features rustic detailing
- Great for orcs and barbarians
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.