When attempting a quest or adventures, it is a wise idea to carry more than one sword. Prepare for any enemy by using the Raban Double Sword Sheath. Made premium leather, this double sheath comes in brown and black. It has a sheath perfectly sized for a long LARP sword and another one that works great for shorter swords and daggers. The sheaths attach to each other with D-rings and buckles and straps. The longer sheath has three straps while the shorter one has two. The D-rings can also attach to the Raban Belt Loops (MY100908), sold separately. The sheath can sit on either the left or right side. At the top of the sheaths, there are suede leather edges. Lacing secures the seams of the sheaths together. This LARP sword frog works great for medieval and Renaissance roleplaying events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown or black
- Can hang on left or right side
- Holds two LARP weapons
- Works great with Raban Belt Loops (MY100908), sold separately
- Wonderful for medieval and Renaissance LARP costumes
- Made from premium leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 7 Inches
- Shorter Sheath Length: 12.3 Inches
- Shorter Sheath Width: 3.5 Inches
- Longer Sheath Length: 19.5 Inches
- Longer Sheath Width: 3.5 Inches
- Maximum Sword Diameter: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.