Leading her people in rebellion against Roman conquerors, Boudicca was the queen of the early British Celtic Iceni tribe. The Queen Boudicca Bronze Statue depicts her in magnificent detail, hand painted and made of cold cast bronze. She holds a horn aloft in one hand as if rallying her people, a long spear held in the other as she stands with one foot upon an outcropping rock. Hand painting provides dimension to the antique look, coloring her hair and tunic while revealing other intricacies in the Celtic statues construction. An awesome addition to statue collections and fantastic gift for those interested in early Celtic history, this cast bronze Boudicca statue is a powerful way to remember the warrior queen.
- Depicts historical Boudicca of the Iceni Celtic tribe
- Boudicca is shown with horn and spear
- Hand painting highlights incredible detail
- Cast bronze construction has an antique look
- Great for fans of early Celtic history
- Made of cold cast bronze
- Height: 10.9 Inches