This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The Qama was favored by Persian warriors for hundreds of years, and for a good reason. This blade is closely modeled after the Roman gladius, possessing a straight-edged blade and a needle point, making it an effective blade for close-range battle. Like the qama of old, this combat blade has a double-edged blade with straight cutting edges, as well as a tapered, needle-like point that is perfect for delivering a brutally effective thrust. The blade is hand forged from high carbon steel and has a factory edge (which can be honed and sharpened to give this sword a proper cutting edge). This qama has a slightly modern touch, with a small hilt that features hardwood scales for a secure and sturdy grip. The blade also comes with a leather-covered wooden scabbard for storing. The Qama is one heck of a little blade, since it has all the features of a solid weapon that would give any enemy a reason to pause. Historical in its inspiration and impressive in its make the Qama is also a great collectible to show off and display around the home.
- An effective close combat weapon
- Comes with a Factory Edge that can be further honed later
- Grip features hardwood scales and full tang construction
- Includes a matching scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from high carbon steel
- Handle is made of hardwood
- Scabbard is made of leather-wrapped wood
- Blade Length: 17.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 22.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.