Outdoor expert Matt Graham has plenty of experience living off the land. He knows what it takes to build a great survival tool. Now you can get back to your roots with the Primitive Bush Knife, designed by outdoorsman Matt Graham. This knife is built tough and will take you to the next level in your adventures. The strong spear point blade is made from high carbon steel with a blasted satin finish. A distinctive, decorative hole is cut out of the middle of the blade. The two-tone Micarta handle flares at the pommel and blade for a secure grip, enhancing both the look and function of this outdoor tool. Triple stainless steel hollow rivets decorate the handle as well. Included with this functional survival knife is a high-quality leather sheath for easy and secure carry. With its sturdy full tang construction and functional styling, this knife would make a great addition to the tool set of any outdoorsman or survivalist.
- Fully functional
- Designed by survival expert Matt Graham
- Beautiful blasted satin finish
- Impressive two-tone Micarta handle
- Sturdy full tang construction
- Lanyard hole located at end of the handle
- Includes a handcrafted leather sheath
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is Micarta
- Overall Length: 13.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 Inch
- Weight: 14.4oz.
There are no reviews yet.