The Praetorian Leather Cuirass and Pauldron Set expands on the classic look of an armored Roman soldier by adding protective shoulder pieces to the mix. The result is a formidable yet flexible suit of leather armor that any warrior would gladly wear! The armour is made entirely in high quality 9-10 oz. and 5-4 oz. leather. The cuirass is rich brown and black in hue, and it wraps around the core in successive layers of plated leather banding. The pauldrons reflect a traditional Roman style in matching colors, with antiqued brass accents for added character and style. The breastplate fastens with buckles around the back, and the pauldrons are tied to shoulders and fastened around the arm when worn. Enhanced protection is what this Praetorian Cuirass and Pauldron Set offers, ensuring that when worn you look just like a light Roman trooper, ready to enter battle at a moments notice.
- Hand dyed in a rich brown and black coloration
- Decorated with antiqued brass rivets and accents
- Included matched Roman style leather shoulder pauldrons
- Secured with buckles and straps around the back for great adjustability
- Well-suited for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, stage productions, and more
- Made entirely from vegetable dyed leather
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches, Overall Length – 19-20 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches, Overall Length – 22-23 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches, Overall Length – 24-25 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches, Overall Length – 24-25 Inches
- Due to the flexible nature of this item, measurements can vary slightly.