Crafted to be an affordable means with which to practice martial arts, the Practical Maru Katana is a highly durable cutting blade which allows you to hone your skills without risking any damage to you expensive weaponry. This sword is also a terrific sword for those starting out on the long and rigorous pathway to becoming a martial arts master. The blade of this katana is crafted from 5160 spring steel to benefit from its superb toughness and durability. Completing the traditional appearance of this design, the tsuba is round in shape and the handle is wrapped in black fabric. A matching black saya, or scabbard, is included with this authentic katana to allow for its safe storage. Train your talents in martial arts with the appealing and affordable design of the Practical Maru Katana.
- Through-hardened 5160 spring steel blade
- Traditionally designed katana
- Includes a matching saya
- Perfect for martial arts or display
- Overall Length: 41.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.25 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.27 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.16 Inches
- Sori: 0.875 Inches
- Weight: 38 oz.